Marble Kitchen Worktops in Hemel Hempstead – Supply, Price & Fitting
There is no more effective way to introduce luxury to your kitchen than with marble worktops. This material is considered the most beautiful of all worktop material. If you are thinking about them, you probably agree with this statement. But that is not the only quality marble will bring. It also has other advantages that will make working in kitchen easier.
Marble kitchen worktops benefits:
1. Uniqueness: Some material can imitate the appearance of marble, but true one is always recognizable, by the irregularity of its veins. The veins in marble are different from each other by length, width and the intensity- this is why every marble slab is unique.
2. Resistant to heat: marble absorbs temperature very quickly; this makes marble excellent for busy kitchens. However, you should use trivets and mats when cooking.
3. Easy to clean: marble kitchen worktops are easily cleaned with just soap and water. To prevent staining, you should seal the worktops at least 2 times a year.
4. Beauty: marble is a classic option that will not go out of fashion. Its beauty will not fade over time.
5. Durability: stones are known to be very durable; they can handle weight and pressure very well. However, you should be careful around edges that can be chipped by extensive force.
6. Longevity: if your marble worktops are installed by a professional team and maintained properly, the chances are you will not need a replacement for more than 10 years.
Supply, Price and Fitting
At A1 marble, we offer only the highest quality at competitive prices. Our marble range is wide and can meet anyone’s taste. From cream colours to forest green, you can find a perfect colour that will match your kitchen’s style.
With more than 20 years of experience in the business, our name has become recognized as the symbol of quality and efficiency. We have experience with fitting for both commercial and residential projects in Hemel Hempstead and surrounding areas.
There are a few different factors that shape the price of marble. First is the colour you opt for- some colours are rarer than others, which makes them more expensive. The other factors are the size of your kitchen and if you are going for the special treatments of edges.
The prices for marble kitchen worktops are starting from over £300 per square meter.
We encourage you to visit our showroom to see the samples in person. Online swatches can be accurate, but for the best insight, you should see them in person. You can bring a free sample or two, to help you decide which colour will suit your home décor the best.
For more information about our marble range, contact us and we will be happy to help you.