Silestone is one of the most renowned brands for kitchen worktops, known worldwide as the synonym for its quality. It is made of quartz, a man-made material made of natural quartz, resin and pigments. This combination makes quartz worktops very hard and resilient. Silestone offers beautiful patterns and styles, that will make your kitchen modern and elegant.
Benefits of Silestone kitchen worktops:
1. Non-porous: Water or spills can’t break through quartz’s surface and leave a stain, because it has a completely non-porous one.
2. Variety of colours and patterns: in the manufacturing process, the pigments are added to quartz to change its colour. Quartz has some unusual colours that can’t be normally found in nature, like pinks, bright greens and many more. It can even have the appearance of marble or granite. It can have veining like marble or it can have a completely solid surface. It comes in matte and shiny finishes.
3. Low maintenance: Out of all stones, quartz needs the lowest level of maintenance; it doesn’t require a sealant and it can be cleaned just with soap and water.
4. Highly hygienic: Because of its non-porous surface, bacteria and germs can’t harbour on, quartz is perfect for any space you need the highest level of hygiene, like kitchens.
5. Durability and hardness: Quartz is a very durable material that is not prone to cracks or scratches. That is due to the fact that this material is very dense and hard. Quartz worktops will last you an enormous amount of time and with Silestone guarantee, you can be sure you will not have to change your worktops for 25 years.
Supply, Installation & Price
The price for Silestone quartz varies for a few reasons. Colour can make a difference in price, the rarer the colour is, the more expensive the product will be. The size of your kitchen will make an impact on the price too. Special treatment of edges will cost additionally.
The prices for Silestone kitchen worktops are starting from £250 per square meter.
You can be confident that you are getting top quality with Silestone. It is the leader in the industry of quartz products. In our range, you can find everything from bright green styles to classic options like beige.
The installation is handled by our experienced and professional team, in only 7 days you can have your new Silestone kitchen worktops completely installed and ready for use.
We offer free quote upon call or filling an online form. All you need to do is to provide us with the dimensions of your kitchen and the colour you opt for. In this way, you can plan your expenses smartly. We advise you save 10% more because the final price will be determined when our team does the template.
Need more information about our Silestone range? Please contact us and we will tell you everything you need to know.
- Published in Kitchen Worktops
Remodelling your kitchen can be fun, but challenging at the same time. When it comes to quartz worktops, Silestone has been number one brand, on which many homeowners and designer rely. Silestone colour palette is very versatile, you can have unusual colour choices, as well as classic ones. For many years, Silestone is the synonym for the highest quality and standards.
Benefits of Silestone quartz
Numerous colours and patterns: quartz has the widest colour and pattern palette on the market. Quartz can even look like marble or granite. Colours you can choose can be unusual like bright red, or green, but it can also be simple and classic.
Ease of maintenance: quartz doesn’t require sealing and it is really easy to clean. Just with using water and soap, you will have your Silestone worktops perfectly clean in no time.
Non-porous surface: quartz has a completely non-porous surface, meaning you will not have to worry about stains because spills or water can’t break through.
Highly hygienic: bacteria and germs are not able to harbour because on a non-porous surface. This makes quarts worktops perfect for any area where a high level of hygiene is required, like bathrooms and kitchens.
Durable and long-lasting: once installed, you can forget about worktops replacement. Quartz is not prone to cracks, it is hard and very dense. All this makes quartz very long-lasting and durable.
Price, Supply & Installation
The price for quartz Silestone worktops is dictated by several factors. The colour you choose is the biggest factor that shapes the price. Some colours are rarer than others, which makes them more expensive. The next factor is the size you need. Finally, if you are looking for any special treatments, that will add to the price too.
We offer free quote upon call or filling an online form. All you need to do is to provide us with the dimension. The prices for Silestone quartz are starting from £250 per square meter.
The installation is handled by our experienced and professional team. We have experience with kitchen and bathroom worktop installation, for both residential and commercial objects in Hemel Hempstead and surrounding areas. Our team of fitters will take over the whole process efficiently and in just 7 days, you can have your new worktops installed and ready for use.
We have a wide range of Silestone patterns and styles to meet every buyer’s need. From classic choices to really unusual ones, there is something for everyone. We advise you visiting our showroom, for the best insight in the colours and patterns. You can even take a sample or two with you.
Contact us today and get your new Silestone worktops in just 7 days!
- Published in Kitchen Worktops